Cornell Real Estate: Markham, ON
Unlike many Markham neighbourhoods, Cornell is a carefully planned community, offering a unique blend of old and new, country and city.
Cornell has been thoughtfully designed to provide everything a suburban family needs:
- Good schools with new, enthusiastic teachers
- An abundance of parks and recreation options
- Outdoor spaces including parks and trails, ponds and protected forests
- Convenient amenities such as shops and services, library and sports facilities
- Full access to a wide array of medical centres
- A variety of housing options to suit various family needs
- Transportation to local areas as well as to the rest of Markham and to the GTA
- ..So much more!
Cornell was purposely designed with the aim of creating a self-sufficient, healthy and pleasant community in which people live, work and play together. It was also created to be a community that encourages walking and getting outdoors. By including features such as front porches and parks and playgrounds, as well as coffee shops, services and even small trailed sections of forest, the planners endeavoured to make it easy for residents to run into each other in the normal course of life, enhancing the community feeling for all who live here.
Cornell derives its name from a member of the Reesor family, one of the original families to settle in the area. The home and neighbourhood designs pay homage to the charms of yesteryear by including heritage designs and colours, etc., while providing all the latest in modern conveniences for those lucky enough to call Cornell home!
So far, the homes in Cornell have been a good investment financially, with the average home price increasing in value by 42.56% in the last five years, and a whopping 71.9% over the last decade. There are many factors driving this trend, and from all indicators the Cornell real estate market looks very healthy.
Although our residents tend to love it here, there are many reasons a family or individual may wish to move, and each situation is unique. If you are thinking of selling your Cornell home, please feel free contact me to discover what it is worth in today’s market.
If you have friends and family who may wish to live here, please consider sending them my way as well. I’d be happy to help!
As a Markham resident living in Cornell, I can offer you the best of all worlds when you’re looking at making a move. I’m present, but I also draw from my experience – and buyers – all over the city, as well as those of our Realtors in our 12 offices across the GTA. That means that my Brokerage’s incomparable marketing plan and service platform allows me to service clients across the GTA effectively, however because I am a Markham resident and live in Cornell, I can provide exceptionally good service here in our community.
NOTE: This is just a brief overview of the Cornell area. To learn more about Cornell Real Estate or if you have questions about this community, any Markham community, or any GTA community, please get in touch and let me know what you are interested in. I absolutely love all things real estate and I’m happy to help. ‘Community’ is what Royal LePage Your Community is all about!
- What is your home’s value? What can you do to improve that?
- Are you considering (or know someone who is considering) working with a builder in the area? Find out their track record for after-sales service, and what questions to ask.
- What are the latest sales and price trends in Cornell, Greensborough and Boxgrove?
- Where are buyers coming from and how can you make sure you find them when you’re selling?
- What are the latest city of Markham plans for our community?
Call me at 416-930-4388 or email email@example.com. I’m friendly and can’t wait to meet you!